In order to protect your rights, please pay attention to the following items when receiving the goods:
1. Check product with express delivery personnel face to face when receiving: product name, amount payable, product quantity, invoice (if any), etc.
2. If there are some problems, such as product breakage, product error, product missing and product quality problems, please contact your account manager or our customer service by email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In order to protect your rights, please do not entrust others to sign for you; if the products are signed by others without acceptance in the presence of express delivery personnel, all the problems that arise will be at your own expense.
4. If you find quality problems within 3 days after receiving the product, please contact customer service.
5. After the refund application is approved, you will receive the payment within 10 working days (except for taxes that may be due to customs)
Customer Service Email: email@example.com (Monday-Sunday 9:00am-9:00pm (GMT+8))
《WeNext Service Terms》
Conditions of service
You only need to register as a member of WeNext, you can use online quote, upload design files and other functions. We reserve the right to modify the membership and related systems at any time.
In accordance with this clause, you can use online quoting, uploading design files and other functions in WeNext.
If you submit an order through the WeNext Online Order System, you need to understand and agree as follows:
1. When your order is uploaded to the WeNext and confirmed, the order cannot be cancelled.
2. If your order design contains content that violates national laws and regulations, we have the right to stop the order.
3. The after-sales service of the order received by the WeNext online order system will be subject to the content of the WeNext quality commitment. Please keep the purchase certificate.
4. If the production error occurs due to your subjective reasons, and the order is returned, and WeNext will try to solve the problem with you, but the expenses incurred will be borne by you; if the personal data you filled in the WeNext is wrong, you will bear all the losses; if the delivery of the WeNext is not delivered in time according to your reasonable requirements, you have the right to refuse. And please let us know in time.
In order for us to better serve you and make our services fast and efficient, you need to cooperate with:
1. Fill in detailed and accurate personal information when registering
2. Keep your email address as the current address
3. If there are any changes, you should update your personal information in a timely manner.
4. Agree to the terms of service and have the capacity for civil conduct to confirm these terms
5. Pay all relevant fees to WeNext when using paid services
Modification and Improvement of the Terms of Service
We reserve the right to modify and improve the Terms of Service (including but not limited to this clause). We will notify you by email of changes in this agreement, service upgrades or other relevant important information. An update to this clause will be noted on the link to the WeNext terms of service and will be marked with an update date. We will notify our members by email when the terms of the update involve service charges.
If you do not agree to the updated agreement, you have the right to cancel your membership. Your use of our services after the terms are updated will indicate that you have accepted our updated terms.
The WeNext reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to you. WeNext shall not be liable to you or the third party for implementing the right to modify or discontinue the service.
Copyright Policy, Representation and Assurance
According to the "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China", copyright owners include: (1) authors; (2) other citizens, legal persons and other organizations that have copyright in accordance with this Law. A work or legal person or other organization that is presided over by a legal person or other organization and who is responsible for the creation of a legal person or other organization, and a legal person or other organization. If there is no relevant proof, the citizen, legal person or other organization signed on the work is the author.
The works referred to in the "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China" include the following forms of literature, art and natural sciences, social sciences, engineering techniques and works of the following forms:
1. Written works
2. Oral works
3. Music, drama, art, dance, acrobatic art works
4. Art, architectural works
6. Movie works and works created in a way similar to filmmaking
7. Graphical works and model works such as engineering drawings, product design drawings, maps, schematics, etc.
8. Computer software
9. Other works as stipulated by laws and administrative regulations
When you submit product design documents for storage, sharing, and or production, you should indicate to us and warrant that you own the ownership, eligibility and interest in the copyright of all design content, or the right to copy and use these designs without restriction. In addition, when you submit a design document to us, we grant us limited, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses to use, modify, transmit, and use only for storage and sharing, as well as processing and executing your order through WeNext. Copy and display these designs. We declare that we do not own any design in your order.
You warrant that all or any loss, damage, cost and expense caused by you, in violation of the foregoing statements and warranties, or as a result of any third party allegation that the design constitutes an infringement or constitutes an infringement of its copyright or other intellectual property rights, includes reasonable legal fees should be borne by you. The above warranty obligations you promise are still valid after the termination of these Terms of Service.
Copyright and Trademark
WeNext platform is owned and managed by Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd. You understand and agree that all content used contains proprietary and confidential information protected by intellectual property laws. All information provided to you through the Shenzhen WeNext Online Order System, including but not limited to text, software, sound, pictures, videos, graphics, trademarks and other commercial information, are subject to the Copyright Law, Trademark Law and Patents of the People's Republic of China. Law and other property ownership laws. Anyone can use this information only if they are authorized in writing. You may not use, copy, or distribute such information, software, trademarks, or materials without modification or creation of derivative works, or decompile or disassemble them without our prior written authorization.
The design content you submit for storage and sharing production must comply with the laws of the People's Republic of China.
WeNext reserves the right to remove and remove any prohibited content or any poor quality content from this website. Under no circumstances shall Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd. be liable for refusal to accept, remove or cleanse.
If you violate any of the provisions of this clause, we reserve the right to terminate your membership in the WeNext.
We will do our utmost to ensure that you will be able to receive satisfactory service when using the WeNext online ordering system.
We will not be liable for any suspension or termination of service in the future due to force majeure.
As a condition of your use of our services, you agree not to use the Service as follows:
1. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any illegal, harmful, coercive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, infringing, private, harmful or otherwise defamatory content
2. Endanger minors in any way
3. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any proprietary rights that infringe on the patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other rights of others
4. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content containing software viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interfere with, disrupt or limit the functionality of computer software.
5. Interfere with or disrupt the website site, server or network connected to the site, or do not comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or specifications for connecting to the site network
If the website is lost or damaged due to your fault (including the loss to the third party by the website), you will be liable for losses or damages.
You are solely responsible for the transmission of the content. Your use of the Service shall apply to all local, national and international laws relating to the Services and the Internet. You must comply with:
1. When sending materials from within China, they must comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations.
2. Do not use WeNext for illegal purposes
3. Comply with current laws and regulations in the country where you live
4. Do not interfere with or damage the website service
5. Compliance with all Internet protocols, regulations and procedures for the use of services
6. Compliance with Internet ethics, including your consent not to transmit any illegal, harassing, harmful, coercive, defamatory, vulgar, or obscene information or materials
In addition, you may not transmit any material that incites others to commit a crime; you may not transmit any material that is not ethical or endangering national security or national interests; nor may you transmit any material that violates local, national, or international laws or ethics. You are not allowed to enter other people's computer systems without permission. If your actions violate the above terms of service, WeNext has the right to terminate your membership.
If you use Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd. to conduct any illegal or infringing acts, you are solely responsible for it. You are also responsible for all liability for the resulting loss. You warrant that all losses , damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by us in violation of these Terms or by third parties alleging that the content you transmit constitute a violation of its powers shall be borne by you. .
You agree to protect the interests of the website, and undertake to indemnify any and all losses and damages, costs and fees and attorney's fees caused by your violation of this article, including the legal liabilities and economic losses caused by the infringement of the rights and interests of the website caused by the use of your account and password by a third party.
You comply with all relevant laws and regulations when using WeNext and exporting or transmitting any materials or software through the services of Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd.
This service applies to the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. You and we agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service are submitted to the courts of the People's Republic of China for resolution. If any provision of the Service is invalid or unenforceable, the Terms will be replaced by valid and enforceable terms as far as possible in the event of their original intent, and the other terms will continue to apply. You also agree that our waiver of any right in these Terms does not constitute a waiver of other terms.
You are at least 18 years of age and have read and understood this agreement carefully. After you have accepted the Terms of Service, you have formed a binding contract with us.
This Privacy Notice (the “notice”) sets out how we, Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd. and each of its local and international subsidiaries, business units and sales offices from time to time (Group, we, us, our) process the personal data of individuals (each a “User”, “you”, “your”) who contact us or who use our websites, services, programs, content and related features (collectively, the “Services”) or who visit us at trade shows, events or at our premises.
If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Notice, together with our Conditions of Use and any other documents referred to in these documents, set out our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. Please read these documents carefully. By visiting our website or using our Services, you acknowledge the processing described in this Notice, our Conditions of Use and related documents.
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal data from or about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian to use our Services and to provide us with your personal data.
This version of our privacy notice was published in January 2020.
What are personal data?
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, known as ‘data subject’, who can be identified directly or indirectly; it may include name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, location data, cookies, call recording and similar information.
What personal data do we process?
We may process the following personal data:
1. Information provided by you. You may give us information about you by filling in forms such as the contact form on our website, subscribing to Services, requesting a quote, ordering a product, entering a contest, responding to a promotional campaign, responding to a survey, making applications in respect of job postings, uploading information, corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise. This information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, position and place of employment, payment information, the content of any email you send to us and similar information.
2. Information about others. You may also provide to us personal data relating to third parties, such as people who you work with, the person who pays for your orders, your friend if you use our referral service to tell a friend about our products, services or promotions, and other individuals.
3. Information about your device. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may collect technical information about your device such as IP address, operating system, browser, time zone setting, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website, URL clickstream data, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
4. Information from third party sources. This may include information received from credit reference agencies, shipping companies, our service providers and other third parties.
As you sign up to WeNext, if you check the box “I would like to receive information from WeNext”, you accept to receive our weekly newsletter and other support emails from WeNext. You are able to unsubscribe from these emails at any time through the email itself, as applicable CNIL regulations.
Generally, you are under no obligation to provide this information, but without it, we may be unable to provide you with some of our Services. Some personal data will be mandatory in order for us to comply with mandatory client due diligence processes before we are able to provide the Services.
Information about third parties should only be provided if you have demonstrable permission to do so or if the information is available in the public domain.
We will rely on the information provided by you as accurate, complete and up to date and you agree to ensure that this will be the case.
Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Data
You are able to verify and modify your personal data under “My Account” at any moment. From there you are able to change your personal information under the “Personal Information” section. There you are able to change your name, address, and other personal information.
To completely erase all personal data from our system, or for any other question concerning your personal data, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com with a justification of your identity.
How do we use your personal data?
We will only process personal data, in accordance with applicable law, for the following purposes:
1. responding to your queries, requests and other communications;
2. providing the Services including our website and related features, sale of products and services, subscriptions and other Services;
3. enabling suppliers and service providers to carry out certain functions on our behalf in order to provide the Services, including webhosting, data storage, identity verification, technical, logistical and other functions, as applicable;
4. allowing you to use features on our website, when you choose to do so;
5. sending you personalized marketing communications as permitted by law or as requested by you. You have the right to unsubscribe by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
6. serving personalized advertising to your devices, based on your interests in accordance with our Cookie Statement below. You have the right to disable cookies as set out below;
7. publishing marketing materials, such as User testimonials. If you wish to make the request that your testimonial be removed you may contact us at email@example.com;
8. connecting you to third party features, such as social media. Our Websites may include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button, or other functionality, such as the “share this” button. These features may collect your IP address or the page you are visiting on our site and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them;
9. contacting third parties, such as sending a friend referred by you a one-time invitation;
10. ensuring the security of our business and preventing and detecting fraud;
11. administering our business, including complaints resolution, troubleshooting of our website, data analysis, quality control, staff training, testing of new features, research, statistical and survey purposes;
12. developing and improving our Services;
13. complying with applicable law, including in response to a lawful request from a court or regulatory body.
The cookies placed on our website. For example, we may use the following cookies on our website:
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, Services you have asked for cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close the browser. These are first party cookies.
2. Performance cookies. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and the approximate regions that they are visiting from. These are first party cookies. For example, this website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how Users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate Users’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for the Group.
3. Functionality cookies. These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you are in, if applicable) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These are first party cookies.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies allow us and our advertisers to deliver information more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and may help us in compiling your profile. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
5. Social Media cookies. These cookies allow you to connect with social media networks such as Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
6. Other cookies and similar technologies from time to time.
We may combine information from these types of cookies and technologies with information about you from other sources.
Cookie consent and opting out. By using our Services, we assume that you are happy to have us place cookies on your device. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, if you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting. Learn how to disable cookies for your browser here. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website, our platforms and Services.
Disclosure of personal data
There are circumstances where we may wish to disclose or are compelled to disclose your personal data to third parties. These scenarios include disclosure to:
1. our Group companies worldwide, including in the EU, USA, Japan and elsewhere;
2. our suppliers and service providers to facilitate the provision of the Services, including webhosting, identity verification (in order to verify your identity against public databases), customer services, job application portal, payment platform, analytics, consultants, for example, in order to protect the security or integrity of our business, including our databases and systems and for business continuity reasons;
3. subject to appropriate legal basis such as consent, our advertising and marketing partners who enable us, for example, to deliver personalized ads to your devices or who may contact you by post, email, telephone, SMS or by other means;
4. payer, such as your employer or principal, who pays for our products and services;
5. successor or partner legal entities, on a temporary or permanent basis, for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganization, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event relating to our business. In the case of a merger or sale, your personal data will be permanently transferred to a successor company;
6. public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
7. other third parties where you have provided your consent.
International transfer of your personal data
We may transfer your personal data to a third party in countries outside the country in which the personal data were originally collected for further processing in accordance with the purposes set out above. In particular, your personal data may be transferred across our group of companies in China and other countries. Where this is the case, we will ensure that appropriate transfer mechanisms, such as standard contractual clauses, are in place to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
If we transfer personal data to private organizations abroad, such as our suppliers and service providers, we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate technical, organization, contractual or other lawful means, such as standard contractual clauses. You may contact us for a copy of such safeguards in these circumstances.
Retention of personal data
We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed above or longer as may be required by the law. Please contact us for further details of applicable retention periods.
We may keep an anonymized form of your personal data, which will no longer refer to you, for statistical purposes without time limits, to the extent that we have a legitimate and lawful interest in doing so.
Security of personal data
We will use appropriate technical and organizational information security measures to try to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. Some of these measures include encryption software, firewalls, and use of Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocols.
However, please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. While we can do our best to keep our own systems secure, we cannot control the whole of the internet and we cannot therefore guarantee the security of your information as it is transmitted to and from our website.
Where you have created or received a password or verification link which enables you to access certain parts of our website or content, you are responsible for keeping such information confidential. We ask you not to share such information with anyone.
Your bank and credit card information are protected with increased vigilance. Payments made through PayPal are directed through their services. Individual bank card information is encrypted through an SSL process to which WeNext does not have access. WeNext does not act as an intermediate of payment transmissions.
Third party sites
Third party policies for related services and offerings linked to or from our Services have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Since we do not have control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend you review their policies before you provide any personal data or complete any transaction with them.
We do not sell your personal information
WeNext does not sell personal information, including personal information of anyone under 16 years old. Thus, these notification and opt-out requirements do not apply to WeNext.
Policy Updates Regarding Private Information
WeNext reserves the right to change and update its privacy policies. We recommend consulting our site regularly to remain up to date with such changes.